Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

Inoran live at Hamburg

Note: It's 3:40 am now, so please don't blame me for mistakes. I just can't sleep and finally wrote the report.



September 8th – Narina got up early, got ready for the concert, bought something to drink – and realized it’s a Saturday, so different times for the busses. There also were roadworks in my street, so the bus had to take another route. The nearest stop was about 800m away, I had five minutes. I made it and almost missed the bus to Hamburg. Almost.
Finding the venue wasn’t a big deal – always fascinating to see the Reeperbahn at daylight. The shops and brothels are closed, some drunk guys sleep at the streets and there’s trash everywhere. I saw cats, when I arrived. Two girls, one in a cat-kigurumi with cat-like make-up in her face, the other one wearing cat-ears. And I was like ‘Oh my god, am I right? Seriously?’ Yes, I was. They’ve been to the concert in cologne and, well, I didn’t really like them, but okay. Waiting wasn’t really spectacular until the band arrived at four pm and didn’t get in. headCRASH’s staff was still busy building up the stage, I guess. It took quite a while until they got in – and there was a bar or something across the street, called Lunacy. Of course Inoran had his photographer take a picture of it. (If you don’t know why – Inoran’s a member of Luna Sea, written Lunacy when they started)
There was a meet and greet before the show – and that was the moment I realized I had forgotten my camera. Damn, I could’ve let the staff take a picture. But, well, I was in the front row. Right in front of Inoran, that’s great.
I really don’t know the setlist. But it was an awesome show and it got really hot in there. He almost fell over the bass drum one time; the stage was just too small. Headbanging was fun, but my neck really hurt after it. My fault, I know. I even took my glasses off during headbanging, didn’t want to risk losing them.
Well. This isn’t really informative, but it was more than two months ago. I should’ve done this earlier >.< Anyway, I had a great time. And I still hope for Sugizo to come here with his solo project.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen